Having never been much of a traveller, getting a job that means at least two trips per year has led to a big change in my attitude about travelling. In fact, the day I joined the company I was in Lisbon meeting my new team mates!
Since then I’ve been to Park City, New Orleans, Philadelphia, Vancouver, New York and Barcelona. It’s given me the thirst for more travel (especially to find good beer!) so I’m making a list of the places I want to visit.
- Brussels & Bruges (for the beer, of course)
- Florence (for the food)
- Japan (because I’m a short-arse)
- Seattle (beer again)
- Calgary (well, the Rockies, because I want to go stay in a log cabin in the snow!)
- Nova Scotia (for the cycling)
- Iceland (for the Aurora Borealis)
- San Francisco (I’m a techy, what do you expect?!)
- New Zealand (probably because of my hobbit feet)